Loop de Loop Reliability
13th MARCH 2016
- Originally designed as a means to test early season fitness for club members, this event is open to all. It offers an opportunity to explore some of the Cheshire Lanes and villages over a 35 mile course before returning towards the HQ and climbing Kidsgrove Bank, a 3/4 mile climb averaging 6% gradient offering a bit of a 'sting-in-the-tail' before catching your breath and descending back to the HQ for refreshments and friendly banter.
- Riders can sign in between 9:00am and 10:00am on the day and leave when ready.
Entry fees on the day are are £5 for adults, £3 for Under-16s and £4 for members. Under 16s will be required to provide a signed Parental Consent Form.
- Overflow car parking is available at Churchill China which is immediately behind the Fire Station and is available from 8:00am. Facilities such as toilets, seating and refreshments will be available on site at 09.00 am and open until 2.30pm.
- Riders will be provided with course information and emergency contact numbers on arrival. We ask all riders to carry identification, emergency contact details, food, drink, money, mobile phone, tools, spares and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Please also ensure your bike is roadworthy and that you sign out after completing the event. Remember this is a Reliability ride, it is up to you and your bike to navigate yourselves around the course.
- We look forward to welcoming you on the day.
- Download the GPX file for the route here: https://www.strava.com/routes/164278
Download a Parental Consent Form here: http://www.ctc.org.uk/link/events/support-for-cycle-event-organisers/forms/event-entry-form-parental-consent