Black Bank one mile hill climb
This event will start at the bottom of Black Bank, B5367, Black Bank Rd, Near Knutton, Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire.
Start time first rider off 09.31am
- This event is a Competative One Mile Hill Climb under CTT regulations. Event is open to other local and national club riders only, that have some experience of racing or riding a bicycle on a public Highway.
- Please make sure you consult your doctor before participation and that you are physically fit enough to ride a bicycle for one mile in a Hilly location
- Riders and spectaters must make there own way to the start line.
- The first rider will be set off at at 09.31 am
- All riders must obey the rules of the road. You will be racing on a public Highway. Children under 16 may use the pavement. Be aware of pedestrians
- Rules of the road must be obeyed at all times.
- All riders must be aware of Junctions, concealed entrances, farm traffic, general everyday traffic and occasional rough road surface, sharp corners on declines and narrow roads.
- We suggest riders bring a drink and some food.
- Participants will be responsible for their own cycle which must be fully roadworthy.
- You must sign on, this is essential. You will recieve a hi viz race number, please place on your back. If you forget to sign on or off you must contact Andy
- Facilities such as toilets, seating and refreshments will not be available on site
- Entry fee for One Mile Black Bank Hill Climb ride are as follows:
- Adults £4.00
- Adults on the line Entry is also £4.00
- Children under 18 must fill in a parental consent form, send it to the address below or pay £3.00 on the day.
- There will be a start and a finish time for each rider
- First Aid will be available
- Marshalls will be mobile.
- You can pay Online or if paying by cheque please make sure you enclose the correct amount of money, made payable to Kidsgrove Wheelers Cycling Club and send to: